The company is Dulson Ltd trading as Foxtail Holiday Park (“Foxtail Holiday Park ” “us”, “we” or “our”). Dulson Ltd is a company registered in England with number 09482077 and with its registered office at Foxtail Holiday Park, Chirk, Wrexham LL14 5DG, is committed to protecting the privacy of its users.
Foxtail Holiday Park works with a number authorised third party partners including authorised agencies, authorised leisure vehicle suppliers, authorised suppliers and preferred event management partners in order to deliver the products, services, events and experiences described on the Website and such authorised third party partners are data processors (“Data Processors”) for the purposes of the Act.
Foxtail Holiday Park is the data controller (“Data Controller”) for the purposes of the Act and can be contacted at Foxtail Holiday Park, Chirk, Wrexham LL14 5DG.
OUR COMMITMENT TO PROTECTING YOUR PRIVACY
Foxtail Holiday Park is committed to protecting your privacy. But sometimes Foxtail Holiday Park does need Information to provide the services that you request. This document is designed to give you a clear explanation of Foxtail Holiday Park ’s data processing policies. Please see below for further information. If you have any questions or concerns relating to Foxtail Holiday Park ’s use of your Information and/or data protection, please contact the Data Controller at our registered office address above.
You may send us or we may ask you for the following Information:
- Your full name;
- Your address and postcode;
- Your contact information (such as your email address, telephone number and mobile telephone number);
- General information about yourself (such as your personal interests, your experience of our services and products or other services and products and your contact preferences);
- Photographic and/or video materials featuring your name and likeness that you may post to our Website; and
- In the event that you apply for a job with Foxtail Holiday Park, we will require further professional Information about yourself by way of a job application or your Curriculum Vitae.
Foxtail Holiday Park may also collect certain information about your computer hardware and software, this includes:
- Your IP address;
- Browser type;
- Operating system;
- Access times; and
- Referring website addresses
HOW YOUR INFORMATION IS USED
Foxtail Holiday Park and/or our partners may use your Information in the following ways:
- To ensure that the content on our Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer;
- To enable you to use the interactive features of our Website;
- To provide products and services that you have requested;
- To develop and improve our products and services;
- For our internal record keeping;
- To contact you to answer any queries you may have;
- Where you have purchased a product or service from us, to contact you in respect of any field service actions, warranty matters, product recalls or any similar relevant notifications;
- To contact you for market research or marketing purposes where you have given us permission to do so. For more information on how we may market products and services to you please see below; and
- In the event that you apply for a job with Foxtail Holiday Parkwe will use any Information you submit by way of a job application or your Curriculum Vitae solely to assess your suitability for employment by us and to carry out any subsequent interview process.
We may provide usage information including your personal details to social networks such as Facebook in order to deliver online relevant advertising campaigns.
Foxtail Holiday Park may in limited circumstances, disclose your Information to the following third parties:
- In the event that you apply for a job with Foxtail Holiday Park we may share your Information with third party agents who we use to assist us in the recruitment process; and
- If Foxtail Holiday Park is under a duty to disclose or share your Information to comply with any legal obligation or in order to enforce or apply Foxtail Holiday Park ’s terms and conditions and other agreements or protect the rights, property, or safety of our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We are committed to ensuring your Information is secure. As part of our efforts to protect your Information Foxtail Holiday Park will never send you emails asking for your personal Information or for your registered password (if you are a registered user).
If you do receive such an email or are asked to disclose this information by someone claiming to work for Foxtail Holiday Park please report the communication to our Data Controller using the following methods:
- email firstname.lastname@example.org or
- By writing to our registered office address: Foxtail Holiday Park, Chirk, Wrexham LL14 5DG.
STORING YOUR INFORMATION
Foxtail Holiday Park takes all reasonable steps to protect your Personal Information from misuse, interference and loss, as well as unauthorized access, modification or disclosure. The ways we do this include:
- Using encryption when collecting or transferring sensitive information, such as credit card details;
- Limiting physical access to our premises;
- Limiting access to the information we collect about you;
- Ensuring that we and our Business Partners have appropriate security safeguards to keep personal information secure; and
- Where required by law, destroying or de-identifying Personal Information.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
From time to time, and where we have consent or can demonstrate legitimate purpose, we may wish to contact you with information relating to promotions, offers and other information about our products and services, or the products and services of our partners including our group companies and leisure vehicle suppliers for whom we are an authorised dealership.
If you decide you do not want to receive those marketing communications, you can unsubscribe using the following methods:
- email email@example.com or
- By writing to the Data Controller at our registered office address: Foxtail Holiday Park, Chirk, Wrexham LL14 5DG; or
On each marketing communication there will also be an opportunity for you to unsubscribe.